Miyerkules, Disyembre 7, 2011

MYSELF

     Hi! I'm Janine Topacio Gutierrez, 19 years old living at Ugong , Valenzuela City. Taking Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Technology and livelihood Education 3rd year at the University of Caloocan City. I'm the Representative of  Supreme Student Council in Education department. I'm standing 5'0 high, orthodox and I have a complete set of fingers and toes. My skin color is copper tan long black hair  with cute black eyes and deep eyelids like Miranda Kerr and Mila Kunis. I'm petite, having 25 inches waistline without abs (i wish i had). The shape of my face is oval, wide forehead and pouty lips.

     I'm a big fan of rock music such as nirvana, flyleaf, red hot chili peppers, porcelain and the tramp, the runaways, pretty reckless, linkin park (a bit), oasis, muse, queen, guns and roses, incubus and many many more. Perhaps, I adore KURT COBAIN, NOEL GAHLLER ( NOT SURE), SLASH, FREDDIE MERCURY, MICK JAGGER, STEVIE NICKS, BRANDON BOYD AND SUPER MANY MORE. I also like the rap song but I'm not a hipster just like everyone they are all fakers, songs from lil wayne, eminem. T.I., busta rymes, 50cent, nicki minaj will work. I like the idea of learning and become an expert skater, it's a cool habit but yet dangerous.

     My entire brain was composed of dreams and nothing but dreams, it is impossible to achieve because it is very high and far in my reality. But when i found out that fantasy is just fantasy I try to think nothing but reality
my reality of having that dreams is not a fantasy. I want to be a professional secret agent or spy not because it is more beneficial but i think its cool to keep a top secret. I also want to be a traveler that travels with no money, car, credit cards, phone, gadget and an i.d nothing but a pair of hands, ears, eyes and feet. I hope that my best buddies are steve jobbs, bill gates, curie family, albert einstein, sir isaac newton,  mark twain, maria graham, thomas edison, bob marley and theodore roosevelt. I'm a no direction type of person, I don't know things reacts right now but I know one day I'll be the one who I wanted to be.





  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento