Huwebes, Pebrero 16, 2012

reflection #7


          I'm still on my mayhem, my adrenaline keeps on bursting and continuously rising. However, it's pretty cool tough there are many great things that i really cherished a lot (I'm a bout to cry). It is not because i won an award or anything because i used to have it since first year(not being boastful okaii..) , but the climax of it is to see the labor that we exerted got a real prize.  We a re only 13 students against these 2 sections of class that really great and productive and so are the 2nd year and 1st year of main. We are outnumbered but still we can manage the wants and needs of the competition; even we are all novices in some aspects. I really don't like the school events or anything that includes programs, competition and events for students. I know that I'm very reluctant and rude for saying that, but i get bored and sleepy in such a way of timeless yawning. Such a disgrace for my principle but this competition made me a real challenger, competitor and a winner because lessons learned at the end. This is very memorable to me, to feel the tensions, failures and mistakes that carved my whole self as an individual. So, i will begin my story and hope you like it.
First stop, on our way to camarin. We have our private service thanks to lorielin mendoza lanot, we avoid the stress factor.

    Diane, Glen, Bel and I are on the same board while traveling and despite of my problem we are able to show our shinny smiles on cam..

   Am i the only one who smiles with whole set of teeth, well i guess so.



So we finally arrived in camarin. This picture is entitled: find the girl with a red bag..hahaha this is not a funny line okaii..

   In this picture, the 4th year joined us, well some of them only.  We are eating at the canteen, our first time to taste their dishes.




 Woodworking competition, our very own kuya mico faced the nails, woods, hammers and hand drill for the first time not exactly the first but his first in a competition.

   Unfortunately, he got wounds and bruises with a bit of blood flowing unto his hands.. He did a great job and a priceless effort.





Dan da dada , dan dada da..tabel setting for a wedding occasion brought to you by: Jackielyn and Estrellita..

    What is the theme..RED>>RED>> RED>> kinda WHITE.. hahaha

     They worked very hard on this.. I've seen them practicing after our class while doing my routine.. Effort paid in someways..

My beloved teachers together with my hot voluptuous classmates.. I missed my former teachers and I wanted Mam Pangan to be my proctor cuz i never had her as my teacher..

   What can i say with dervie, jam and lors.. These feisty and sexy classmates always amazed me..

   I hope i had their sexy and hot factors,.



As a student, obstacles and challenges are there to give you learning and happiness. Based on my experiences, i realized winning is an incentive you can have but the real prize is the experience you get in socializing other schoolmates.
    
 And at last.. its me.. performing my routine..

Suggestion: more areas to have so the students will have their designated specialization..

1 komento: